Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Any Suggestions?

It seems that my cookie and cache woes last week were actually a server-end problem. The reason I believe this is that now I can get access to gmail and my blogging account from Firefox. For everyone's sake, I'll refrain from groaning oy-vey.

Question:

I had to use Safari this past week and I find it less user-friendly that Firefox. One of the weird things I noticed is that when I am in blogger.com or our school's moodle, the small tool bars (where you can create links, spell check, and such) available when viewing the entry windows with Firefox are not available in Safari. Why is this? Is it up to me to adjust settings on Safari browser so that pages come up the same way? I guess I should poke around but in order to save time I'd appreciate a directive.

-Wondering and Lazy,
Laura

1 comment:

Jen said...

Could be a browser support thing. Safari is a small audience. There are a lot of similarities between FF PC and FF Mac, so you're likely to get better support for FF Mac than for Safari.

jen